Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pastor's School 2009


Just got back from Hammond, Indiana! Had a wonderful time of great preaching, awesome fellowship, and renewing of the spirit. The conference theme was "going the distance", and every aspect of it was a help and an encouragement. Praise the Lord. Enjoy some of the pictures, and let me know what you think!



The young people, along with the adult choir and the teen choir sang "Lord I believe in you". Great song.



On the steps of the federal building, which the First Baptist Church, after much work, was finally able to purchase. Halelujah!


Standing solo...




Here's Bro. Steve Shrine with the adult choir singing "I'm amazed". Just unbelievable.


Toward the end of the week, Matt began to become really attached to Jonathan, and it all started with balancing a matchbox car on his head!



Brothers in christ!




The view from the east end of the balcony....



I wonder who this is... :)



Here's myself with Matt & Mark, two of the most sold-out guys in America!




Little Matt and baby Emily...(with Jon and Sharon, of course...)



Myself and Dr.. Frank Garlock... "Mr. Music".




Bro. Schaap closes out the last session.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I was there and it was AWESOME!!!

Anonymous said...

wow SOOO cool!!!! I love the pics!!! That stage is HUGE! That is SOOOO awesome that you got to meet Ron Hamilton and Frank Garlock!!! I'm so jealous!!!=D It looks like ya'll had alot of fun with the Seigwarts too!! I miss them!

Bethany said...

You got to meet Patch the Pirate!! AKA Ron Hamilton... or is it the other way 'round?? Anyway, yeah, I'm jealous too!!!

 
Site Meter