Saturday, June 6, 2009

a servant's heart

Well, the mission field isn't all about the sights and sounds of a foriegn country. It's about serving others! I think that if anyone has the furthest to go in the area of having a servant's attitude, it's me. The scriptures say in Galatians 5: 13, " For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another." God has given me an opportunity to serve short term in Europe. Will there be fun and games? Certainly! All work and no play makes Jack a very dull boy. But there is work to be done. I must have an attitude that says, "How can I serve you today?" No matter who it is that needs help, from the beggars to the brothers, I need to jump in and get the Job done. Say amen right there! :) Oh, look, there's somebody needing help with a project right now! Catch ya later!



1 comment:

Sharon said...

Amen! Good post...

 
Site Meter