Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pleasant Valley Youth Camp & more

Yesterday we drove to the summer camp that Bro. Jordan (pastor of Lighthouse Baptist in northern Kentucky) runs and got right down to business.

Enjoy some of the pics below!





Jason loves his hot Chocolate!



It's finger-lickin' good!




Our rig, ready to rumble.




And let me tell you, it moves...




Pickin' and grinnin'...




...with bro. Tim Davenport!




Gatherin' around the flag pole to start the day.




The brothers...




Dr. Anthony Fusco, camp preacher for the week!




...and my team, the mighty Ephraimites! :)


The camp itself is in a beautiful valley in in New Albany, Indiana...




And I just got done with this pillow joust!

LGBM


1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow! I was so surprised when I read this post! My Daddy is good friends with Bro. Fusco and he comes into our church often. And I have known Tim Davenport's wife Ashlea for years! I seem to find a lot of people on blogs that know the same people I know! Looks like y'all had a good time at that camp, and from Bro. Fusco's facebook it sounded like God really worked there. :-)

 
Site Meter